Would you like to join a dynamic, fun working team supplying quality software to the hospitality sector? We only ever promote from within, so this is a great chance to join and grow.
We have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional IT Infrastructure Manager to fulfil the current and future needs of our growing hospitality IT business.
You will be based in our Stokenchurch office but will occasionally make trips to customer sites around the UK and elsewhere in Europe, Middle East and North America.
This is a key post within the company – and the successful applicant will be taking on a role filled almost from the company’s inception 20 years’ ago by a talented Infrastructure professional. In summary, it is looking for someone who can bring up to date technical experience to its established hospitality IT team and a good analytical approach, as well as an enquiring mind, to develop the product. It is also looking for someone who is able to discuss requirements and design system functionality in a clear and coherent non-technical manner with other departments within the business and it’s customers.
1. Quadranet Systems host applications for customers. Some hosting is done in house; others in the cloud. The successful applicant will determine the most effective way of delivering the services and manage their delivery.
2. The job holder will advise and implement on provision of new services including web, apps and other media.
3. Restaurant hardware is ever changing, with tablets and iPads. The job holder will ensure it remains at the front of this technology.
4. All changes need to be PCI compliant. The job holder will be responsible for the hardware and security on which the internal systems run.
5. This ambitious and respected company intends to continue growing both in the UK, Europe and the Middle East, so team work and a willingness to undertake some travel is essential.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV through to email@example.com
Do you come from a hospitality background, and are looking for a new and exciting opportunity with sociable working hours? We are a software company supplying EPOS, Reservations, Stock Control, Loyalty & much more to the hospitality sector and we are looking for someone to come and join our fun & dynamic Support Team.
We believe that a personal service to the pubs, hotels, restaurants we supply is what sets us above the rest, this is not a standard call centre job. We want you to learn the products, yes. We also want you to help our customers to the best of your ability. But most importantly, we want you to feel part of a fantastic team and develop relationships with customers which will help them to grow the business as well as grow your careers. We only ever promote from within so this is a great chance to join and grow.
We are after people who can be dynamic and think for themselves. Who can learn on the job and get on with tasks, both on an individual basis as well as within the team. Some IT experience would be good, but what we really want are people who don’t grumble, get on and perform their job with a smile on their face.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org